About Me

I have done a lot of things in my life and have also worked in many different jobs to make a living and to experience life. This blog is just some of my musings, sometimes funny, sometimes inspirational, sometimes sad, sometimes angry, sometimes simple but all the time, it's just me.

Friday, November 14, 2008

With My Own Two Hands

Ben Harper - With My Own Two Hands


I like Reggae music and songs.

I wonder if someone will say this is not singing (like he said about Tom Waits). It bothers me but honestly, it does not matter.

To each their own. I try my best in my life to appreciate all types of music and songs.

I also try my best to appreciate different people, different cultures and everyday I learn something new.

I am in the 40th year of my life and everyday I learn something new, and everyday I end the day with gratitude and something to appreciate.

When I celebrate my 80th or my 100th birthday, I will still be learning.

And I can change the world with my own two hands. Even if I change one persons life, make one persons life happier, then I feel that the world has changed for the better.

Life is truly beautiful and love actually is everywhere.

Take care and be well.

No comments: