About Me

I have done a lot of things in my life and have also worked in many different jobs to make a living and to experience life. This blog is just some of my musings, sometimes funny, sometimes inspirational, sometimes sad, sometimes angry, sometimes simple but all the time, it's just me.

Saturday, November 1, 2008

E-mail from Al E

Subject: Hi Mom and Dad
------------------------

From: Al-E Baba (alebaba08@gmail.com)
Date: Fri, Oct 31, 2008 at 11:39 PM
To: Daddy (niltimbadia@gmail.com), Mommy (nilsar88@gmail.com)

Hi Mommy and Daddy,

This is Al-E, I am doing fine here. Had some food poisoning with all the rattan that I have been eating and had a big throw up yesterday but I am in good spirits nevertheless.

Furthermore, this things that keep popping out of my mouth, bloody white hard stuff... what do you call them? Teeth I think. I am in great pain because of this. So, my sincere apologies if I hurt you sometimes by ending up in chewing your arm, please forgive me.

Apart from that, life here is great, the beach is nice but it has been bloody hot and raining cats lately, only thing I can't catch these cats.

I've had some skin problems due to the heat and humidity.

On top of that, do you remember this girl I like, that bitch gave me ticks. She is a no good arrogant bitch.

I am dreaming that you are here and I am writing to you this amazing letter, it is like daddy is in my head and typing out this email ... or is it a dream.

Oh well, I hope you are both well. I love you so much but I am going back to my nice slumber sleep and will dream of you.

Love,
Al-E

PS. I am now on Facebook as well at http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1625554377&ref=name.

----------
From: Nilesh Timbadia (niltimbadia@gmail.com)
Date: Sat, Nov 1, 2008 at 12:40 PM
To: Al-E (alebaba08@gmail.com)
Cc: Sarah (nilsar88@gmail.com)

Dear Al-E,

I was so pleasantly surprised to receive your email. I am glad that you are feeling okay.

I sure wish that you would stop your weed diet of eating rattan - weed is not good for you, you will get addicted and become Cujo.

You are still our little boy and being a baby, your old teeth will fall out and new ones will come in. I know it is painful and I wish I could do more to ease your pain. All I can say is that the pain will not last too long and soon you will have newer stronger teeth.

You also have to be careful of the company you mix with. The world out there is filled with good and bad people. I am sorry that you got rejected by Connie and she gave you some ticks. But even these blood suckers will die and I am certain that you will be okay.

The weather here is hot and the humidity is high, do take care of your skin and coat. Maybe it is time for you to start taking some fish oil. I know, nobody likes it, but it is good for you, so I hope you will take it.

We, both mummy and daddy love you a lot, more than you will ever know.

Mummy is always sad when she has to leave you to go to KL and daddy will miss you a lot when I am away for 3 months but we will always love you unconditionally.

We do have to leave you in the kennel at times and I am sure that you will have a good time with Ani and Elliot. I also have to leave you home alone at times and I do worry at times.

I know that you are a growing boy and curious, but I do hope that you will stop pulling things from the counter. The broken glass and other stuff that you pull down could hurt you quite bad, so please stop this bad habit as well.

We are your biggest friends in Facebook. Take care and be well my boy.

Love you a whole bunch,
Daddy

PS. Take care and be well.

No comments: