About Me

I have done a lot of things in my life and have also worked in many different jobs to make a living and to experience life. This blog is just some of my musings, sometimes funny, sometimes inspirational, sometimes sad, sometimes angry, sometimes simple but all the time, it's just me.

Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Stoned Kidneys and Salute to a King

Just back from CAMC, diagnosis is inconclusive. But when you have difficulties, it can't be good.

So, maybe kidney stones or a kidney infection. How bad? Don't really know yet.

Also mourning the loss of my nephew, well my brother's dog Raja just passed away.

Raja was diagnosed with liver cancer and is now in his home in heaven.

So, my brother has lost his son (in his own words) and while I have never personally met Raja, I can understand how he feels because I treat Al E as my own son.

I pray for Raja's soul, I pray for Al E's well being daily and now I pray for my kidneys.

And appreciate all the concern and care from everyone.

This blog written at 7pm but posted much later.

Take care and be well.

No comments: