About Me

I have done a lot of things in my life and have also worked in many different jobs to make a living and to experience life. This blog is just some of my musings, sometimes funny, sometimes inspirational, sometimes sad, sometimes angry, sometimes simple but all the time, it's just me.

Sunday, November 16, 2008

302 Google Search results

Yes, 302.

When you type in Nilesh Timbadia which is not too common a name, you get 302 search results.

Of these 302, at least 26 are me - many from Facebook accounts.

How to remove internet presence or limit internet presence when you have an active blog, comment on other blogs and newsportals as well as have Facebook?

Any suggestions? Kindly leave a comment.

Take care and be well.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

HMMMM, my full name got 23. one of them is me, my registry with the govt. just baljit singh got 96,700.. popular name. No, i do not assbook any more, thank you very much, the last time someone threw a refrigerator at me was the last straw...

B