About Me

I have done a lot of things in my life and have also worked in many different jobs to make a living and to experience life. This blog is just some of my musings, sometimes funny, sometimes inspirational, sometimes sad, sometimes angry, sometimes simple but all the time, it's just me.

Tuesday, November 9, 2010

If I was a bachelor boy

Ok, so here goes.

I recently spoke to a friend of mine who said my blogs are getting a little serious. "Are you depressed? No will to live?" he asked jocularly as we both laughed out loud.

So, now, I heard this song a long long time ago and I cannot remember all the lines of the song but this singer sang this funny lewd song about who he would marry if he was a bachelor boy.

As mentioned above, it's funny and lewd, therefore the lyrics below are a little off taste but hey, it's just for the fun of it. So don;t take it personally or anything.

Now, can you think of whose else daughter you would marry if you were a bachelor boy? Send me comments like my Jin blog which some idiots also found not tasteful but most people just had a good laugh. So here goes, if I were a bachelor boy ....

If I were a bachelor boy, I would marry an ice-cream man's daughter, cause she can lick and I can lick and we can lick together.

If I was a bachelor boy, I would marry and carpenter's daughter, cause she can hammer and I can hammer and we can hammer together.

If I were a bachelor boy, I would marry an electrician's daughter, cause she can screw and I can screw and we can screw together.

If I was a bachelor boy, I would marry a plumber's daughter, cause she can plunge and I can plunge and we can plunge together.

If I was a bachelor boy, I would marry a police man's daughter, cause she can bang and I can bang and we can bang together.

If I was a bachelor boy, I would marry an orange seller's daughter, cause she can suck and I can suck and we can suck together.

If I was a bachelor boy, I would marry a dancer's daughter, cause she can shake and I can shake and we can shake together.

If I was a bachelor boy, I would marry a milkman's daughter, cause she can milk and I can milk and we can milk together.

If I was a bachelor boy, I would marry a farmer's daughter, cause she can plough and I can plough and we can plough together.

But I am not a bachelor boy and happily married and just happy being me.

Take care and be well.

2 comments:

Infidel said...

Orange seller's daughter is my favourite. Straight to the point.

If I were a bachelor boy(girl?), I would marry a craftman's daughter, 'coz she can scissor and I can scissor, and we can scissor together. :P

Anonymous said...

after each worse it shoeld get yp in the middle of the night ... (and if its a milkman) milking one another