This is my 817th blog, I expected I would have written 1000 blog posts but this is not to be because of my shift in focus the last few months.
I still continue writing because I like too but I am also busy in the midst of work and other priorities in life have take more of a center stage that has taken my time and thus inability to write a blog as frequent as I used too.
I am also writing short stories which I would eventually like to publish but this is on a different schedule.
Nevertheless, when I look back at 3 plus years of blogging, I am somewhat pleased at the increased readership especially this year.
The following are the ten of my most read blogs. Perhaps there may be some error in the way it is calculated as some of them certainly would have more viewers but not a unique click and not measured in the system. I am surprised what some readers find interesting but I guess everyone likes a different thing.
- Do you feel clearly, do you see clearly, do you hear clearly? Apr 19, 2011, 1 comment 3,918 Pageviews
- It's tool time; what type of a tool are you? Jan 14, 2011, 3 comments 3,469 Pageviews
- El Nino and La Nina, for the 600th time already Aug 20, 2010, 1 comment 3,407 Pageviews
- Power of visualisation Apr 11, 2011 2,440 Pageviews
- Ho'oponopono - I'm sorry, Please forgive me, I love you and I thank you Feb 6, 2011, 6 comments 1,453 Pageviews
- A hot summer day Jun 26, 2011, 1 comment 1,371 Pageviews
- Auld lang syne Dec 31, 2010, 5 comments 841 Pageviews
- Experiencing a Personal Miracle Jan 23, 2011, 3 comments 776 Pageviews
- Relaxing the body and stilling the mind Apr 17, 2011 768 Pageviews
- Sejuk Giler Sunday Feb 1, 2009, 2 comments 711 Pageviews
Today is Halloween, and my thoughts are all on the ghosts roaming around. I would like to ask them what are they doing here? Have they not seen the light? Are they really ghosts or a figment of one's imagination?
I see jins and bunyans and pontianaks and orang minyak and hantu kum kum are very specific to this region like in Indonesia, Thailand and Malaysia. Makes me wonder why they never migrated to Australia or Europe or America like so many Malaysians have.
I think about angels and wonder, aren't they also some form of ghosts or spirits or figments of imagination?
I think of middle earth and wonder whatever happened to the leprechauns and the fairies, are they coming out from middle earth anytime?
I think of the genie in the lamp, what happened after the 3 wishes? Was it set free? Are there other genies in the lamp?
I think of psychics and palm readers and people who see your future. Why are they still going around and making money this way? Why don;t they predict the next big lottery number, win it and retire and enjoy the rest of their lives?
I think about God and the Universal energy and sometimes wonder why we are not created equal. Which one of us are created in his image?
I think about my soul and my body and feels the soul which is the energy is reunited with Universal energy but the body is the one that is eco-friendly as well, recycled, reused and not gone to waste.
My ashes will become fish food and fertilizer for plants and grass which in turn will be eaten by cows and goats.
So one day in the future when I am no longer here, when you have a nice fish head curry, mutton varuvel or a juicy stake - remember, you could be having a piece of me.
Take care and be well.