About Me

I have done a lot of things in my life and have also worked in many different jobs to make a living and to experience life. This blog is just some of my musings, sometimes funny, sometimes inspirational, sometimes sad, sometimes angry, sometimes simple but all the time, it's just me.

Tuesday, November 16, 2010

If I was a girl

Ok, so Beyonce sang that song, "If I was a boy". When that came out, I was like, a boy would first of all not sing a song like that.

Now what would I do if I was a girl?
1. Nag my boyfriend.
2. Fake a headache or orgasm.
3. Admire myself in the mirror (wait a minute, I still do that as a boy).
4. Go to a women's bathroom and listen in on just exactly what women say behind closed doors!
5. Choose a day when I was not having period (I know period is a bitch).
6. Pray hard that if I were a girl I don't look like me as a boy.
7. Would not want to go through a childbirth (which again can be a bitch) but maybe experience pregnancy (i.e. have baby kicking in me).
8. Definitely not be a housewife for that day.
9. Likely get a manicure, pedicure, hair done and go for a girls night out.
10. I would go watch a real girly flick and see if my emotions are different watching a girly flick.
11. I would likely not sing songs like this though although it is funny:



Being a girl can be quite difficult even for a simple act like peeing, so I am quite glad I am not a girl. I am quite happy being me.

Take care and be well.

11 comments:

david_hatton said...

Love reading your blog, I'm a regular reader, beautifully written, found it interesting and funny at times too

think you would like some of my blog posts and articles, check out my page: http://davidhatton1987.blogspot.com/

LinWots said...

Being a girl isn't that bad. I'm glad that I am not a boy! :)

Kıreyzi Görl said...

topic 7, it has been written for me :)

Ser said...

Wish being a girl is a simple as what you have listed. However, in reality it is the opposite. Some perks and lots of pain! So do I wish to be a boy..nah (Except that wish that girls have a choice to pee standing too! :P - no matter how much and how hard a girl practises this act, never works well!)

Hikari said...

Just noticed that most of your posts are about "what if" situations. Interesting blog.
And yes, being a girl isn't that bad, like LinWots said.

Nil said...

David, thanks. LinWots and Hikari, being a girl is not bad. Hikari, if you read my past blogs, it's not just about what if situations. TeraziLastik, I assume you would like to be pregnant but not go through childbirth? Ser, being a girl is difficult as is being a boy. This is just throwing some humor in all of it.

Ser said...

Sorry, I do not find this entry farny! I find it demeaning.

Ser said...

I am sure being a boy can be quite tasking. Nevertheless, I do not see any humor in this entry.

Nil said...

Ser, you may not see the humor and that is your opinion which I am happy that you have made clear. There are many who do find humor or solace in some of the things I've written. I am not a girl and I can only make some guesses. Being a girl or a boy or a women or a man is a daunting task by itself.

M said...

:)))) actually this is kinda..odd:))

anju said...

sorry u cant write about a girl unless and until u r one........she is all different......sorry to say "she" is beyond ur imagination.......