About Me

I have done a lot of things in my life and have also worked in many different jobs to make a living and to experience life. This blog is just some of my musings, sometimes funny, sometimes inspirational, sometimes sad, sometimes angry, sometimes simple but all the time, it's just me.

Saturday, November 8, 2008

Growing

My hair is growing
It's all white, but it is growing

I am growing
Older but hopefully wiser

My team is growing
Both in quantity and quality

My life is growing
Although I am not growing physically

Al E is growing
From a young pup to a handsome adult

The world is growing
in population

But the world is shrinking
in natural resources

It is time
For me to start contributing

Strengthen the roots
Grow more branches

Contribute to growth
Growth of me
Growth of the team
Growth of Al E
Growth of the world

Inspire, motivate, lead, look forward
Pluck the low hanging fruits
Eat Elephants a piece at a time
Remember 80/20
Sometimes forget the 20
Choose my battles
Opt for peace

Live and enjoy life

Take care and be well.

No comments: