About Me

I have done a lot of things in my life and have also worked in many different jobs to make a living and to experience life. This blog is just some of my musings, sometimes funny, sometimes inspirational, sometimes sad, sometimes angry, sometimes simple but all the time, it's just me.

Thursday, November 27, 2008

Attacks in Mumbai, India - my main concern

Muslim militants attacked at least 10 targets in India's financial capital of Mumbai, killing 104 people and injuring more than 300.

I would have been shocked about this but generally not personally concerned in usual circumstances.

However, my dad is in Mumbai right now.

And therefore, I am concerned, worried.

I have spoken to him and he is okay but I am more concerned of what may come - more attacks, curfews??

I have my sisters as well as other family members there as well.

So, am just concerned right now.

Take care and be well.

No comments: