About Me

I have done a lot of things in my life and have also worked in many different jobs to make a living and to experience life. This blog is just some of my musings, sometimes funny, sometimes inspirational, sometimes sad, sometimes angry, sometimes simple but all the time, it's just me.

Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Keep smilin', keep shinin'

Having a horrible toothache that I have not had time to go see the dentist, my fault.

It seems okay during the daytime but the throbbing at night has become quite unbearable.

Then I hear this song and start thinking about a whole bunch of things.

. . . and for now, everything becomes numb.

. . .and I forget about the throbbing.

. . . is it my tooth or my heart or my brains.

. . . control the brains, numb the pain, mind over matter.

. . . keep smiling, keep shinning . . . for good times, and bad times . . . I'll be on your side forever more.

. . . Well then close your eyes and know, the words are comin' from my heart.



Take care and be well.

No comments: