About Me

I have done a lot of things in my life and have also worked in many different jobs to make a living and to experience life. This blog is just some of my musings, sometimes funny, sometimes inspirational, sometimes sad, sometimes angry, sometimes simple but all the time, it's just me.

Friday, August 22, 2008

Running with Albert Einstein

I really like this picture, it was taken by Klavinder in his mobile phone and posted in Mack's blog.


The sky was beautiful and Al E and I were running around on the beach.

The silhouette of AL E and I is really nice with the sun rays coming through the clouds close to sunset.

Nice times with Al E, nice times with friends, nice time on what I call my beach cause it is not crowded and is as nice as Esplanade.


Take care and be well.

2 comments:

macK said...

klev took the photo with his camera actually

Nil said...

You're absolutely right, he did bring his camera. It was the bar shots with camera phone. Thanks for correction.