About Me

I have done a lot of things in my life and have also worked in many different jobs to make a living and to experience life. This blog is just some of my musings, sometimes funny, sometimes inspirational, sometimes sad, sometimes angry, sometimes simple but all the time, it's just me.

Saturday, August 9, 2008

Small Town Saturday Night

Ok, I usually do not listen to country songs, but every now and then, it's nice.

Few of my friends, particularly Anjali, Chandran, Kuppusamy and a new friend Klavidas came over to the beach pad and had typical Gujarati food.

Dad and I made Thaepla, Undhiyu, Peas Pulao, Papad and Khaman Dhokla. The only western food was the salad.

And the evening ended with us watching Poseidon on the tube and sipping on Gujarati Cha.
Cooking Gujarati food can be a little tiring and dad was a little tired, so it was a great help that the buddies cleared and washed up.

In the middle of the meal, we also had a blackout for maybe 45 minutes or so. Apparently it was a state wide blackout, but I am not too sure.

Before dinner, the buddies went to the beach for sunset and some Frisbee passing. Al E and I went out for some running around.

Small Town Saturday Night - after a heavy Friday night - it's nice to chill out and relax by the beach pad on a Saturday night in a relatively small town.



Take care and be well.

No comments: