About Me

I have done a lot of things in my life and have also worked in many different jobs to make a living and to experience life. This blog is just some of my musings, sometimes funny, sometimes inspirational, sometimes sad, sometimes angry, sometimes simple but all the time, it's just me.

Tuesday, August 5, 2008

5th of August already

Nothing special about August 5, but time really flies.

I am supposed to blog about Kuppusamy but have not done so yet ... mainly because it requires a little more construction than this current blog.

I have been here (here as in Miri, Sarawak) for 10 months already ... and in 10 months there are lots of ups and downs, lots of laughter and some tears, lots of talking and chatting and sometimes just quiet times.

In 10 months here, my dad is finally visiting me - coincidentally on 8.8.8 and coincidentally the same day as Mack's buddy and coincidentally on the 1st day Beijing Olympics.

Apart from wifey, nobody else has visited yet, many have promised to come but none have come yet. I do hope that they do visit me while I am still here, mainly so that I can show them a good time. I think if they were to come to Miri on their own, they may not have a great impression of Sarawak.

But Sarawak has its charms.

There is another friend coming for a weekend and then wifey comes and thereafter we are away to Nile.

When I return from my holidays, I would have been here for 1 year.

There are days I truly enjoy it and there are days I am truly sad and melancholy.

But I am contented with some things ... there is room for improvement in some things, but that will come. Life is all about change and accepting change.

Take care and be well.

No comments: