About Me

I have done a lot of things in my life and have also worked in many different jobs to make a living and to experience life. This blog is just some of my musings, sometimes funny, sometimes inspirational, sometimes sad, sometimes angry, sometimes simple but all the time, it's just me.

Monday, August 18, 2008

A lot of good things happenning ....

There are a lot of good things happening with my life. I can't even begin to start.


So, why is it that I am feeling melancholy?


Need to overcome this feeling of melancholy and feling of being so overwhelmed fast.

Take care and be well.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

"The past is history, the future is a mystery and this moment is a gift. That is why this moment is called 'The Present'. So, embrace the present and drop the melancholiness. Cheers.

kC said...

You and me both buddy, hang in there eh?

macK said...

aiyah, always melancholy....

cannot bah!

Nil said...

I am suprisingly not so melancholy after writing it ... maybe it is just a way for me to release my stress. Thanks for all your support Anonymous wifey; chandran and anjali :-)