About Me

I have done a lot of things in my life and have also worked in many different jobs to make a living and to experience life. This blog is just some of my musings, sometimes funny, sometimes inspirational, sometimes sad, sometimes angry, sometimes simple but all the time, it's just me.

Thursday, August 14, 2008

Meningococcal Meningitis Mencevax Acwy

She sells sea shells by the sea shore.The shells she sells are surely seashells.So if she sells shells on the seashore,I'm sure she sells seashore shells.

A big black bug bit a big black bear,made the big black bear bleed blood.

How much wood would a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood?He would chuck, he would, as much as he could,and chuck as much wood as a woodchuck would if a woodchuck could chuck wood.

Peter Piper picked a peck of pickled peppers.Did Peter Piper pick a peck of pickled peppers?If Peter Piper picked a peck of pickled peppers,where's the peck of pickled peppers Peter Piper picked?

Betty Botter had some butter,"But," she said, "this butter's bitter.If I bake this bitter butter,it would make my batter bitter.But a bit of better butter--that would make my batter better."So she bought a bit of butter,better than her bitter butter,and she baked it in her batter,and the batter was not bitter.So 'twas better Betty Botterbought a bit of better butter.

All tongue twisters above. Just like the Meningococcal Meningitis Mencevax Acwy immunisation jab I just had this afternoon.

Supposed to have no major side effects except in extremely rare case, a person may get headache, fever, fatigue, ....

I guess I am a rare case, feeling headache and feverish. Already was fatigued, so I won't credit that to the tongue twister immunisation.

Take care and be well.

No comments: