About Me

I have done a lot of things in my life and have also worked in many different jobs to make a living and to experience life. This blog is just some of my musings, sometimes funny, sometimes inspirational, sometimes sad, sometimes angry, sometimes simple but all the time, it's just me.

Thursday, August 7, 2008

Need an acronym for Indian friends

I had an acronym for Muniandy, Anjali, Chandran and Kuppusamy (MACK) earlier. Now the group has expanded and we need a new acronym.

The names are as below. I would not mind an acronym that uses more vowels as we are limited below.

Muniandy = tamil jain follower = Andy/Bu Bu
Anjali = offering = Angie/Mack
Chandran = full moon = KC
Kuppusamy = religious butterfly :-P = Yip/Butterfly
Lingam = based on phallic symbol = Lai
Adishree = exalted = Ad
Nathan = dance = Jo Chin
Yamini = night = Mulyani
Rohan = red something = Tom
Zamindar = landlord/land owner = Zul
and me
Nilesh = blue god/Krishna

MACKRoNi NALiYa could be interesting because Naliya is a place in Gujarat, India which is in my dad's home state.

So it could be a spicy macaroni from this place in India.

But then again, I am still open to suggestions.

Take care and be well.

No comments: