About Me

I have done a lot of things in my life and have also worked in many different jobs to make a living and to experience life. This blog is just some of my musings, sometimes funny, sometimes inspirational, sometimes sad, sometimes angry, sometimes simple but all the time, it's just me.

Thursday, August 21, 2008

Mmm Mmm Hmm Hmm Once There Was This Girl Who . . .

Just needed to talk to a friend, put some things in perspective, find out if she is happy.

Could not find a good time but decided to find some time today.

Wanted to go a place - happened to be closed.

So took a cat lover to KadZ (pronounced like Catz or Cats I guess).

In the end had a good talk with a good friend over nice drinks and crispy french fries.

Simple pleasures, talking, listening, life, friends ...

I feel it in the air . . .


Take care and be well.

4 comments:

macK said...

i know this song!

was also a favourite!

mmm mmm hmm hmm....

macK said...

the title, not the video i mean :)

Nil said...

Crash Test Dummies, I think they had 2 hits but I got the album and was just thinking of that line. Did not put up the YouTube of that song cause did not seem appropriate for this post.

macK said...

yup crash test dummies.

so long ago