About Me

I have done a lot of things in my life and have also worked in many different jobs to make a living and to experience life. This blog is just some of my musings, sometimes funny, sometimes inspirational, sometimes sad, sometimes angry, sometimes simple but all the time, it's just me.

Friday, January 23, 2009

Good friends don't come any better than this

Good friends, good times, good food . . . a day with Kunjali and Nilsar

I guess a pre-birthday for Mack. Wishing you all the happiness.

Spent time at my home in KL, then some shopping for camera (Mack got a nice cool DSLR and I am gonna try it when I get back), then just driving a little and then a simple Mamak dinner at NZ, sometime at Mack's cool pad and dropping Kupps off into the jungle at FRIM.

Good friends, good times, good food.

Anjali (Mack), Kuppusamy (Kupps), Nil and Sar-wifey


All in a row


Mack and Cheese - well Mack and I anyways - pondering


Kupps, Nil and Mack


Belly rub for prosperity


Take care and be well.

No comments: