About Me

I have done a lot of things in my life and have also worked in many different jobs to make a living and to experience life. This blog is just some of my musings, sometimes funny, sometimes inspirational, sometimes sad, sometimes angry, sometimes simple but all the time, it's just me.

Thursday, January 8, 2009

Fairy Tales and Bed Time Stories

I simply enjoy fairy tales and bed time stories.

I used to read such stories before going to bed.

Even as an adult I read bed time stories.

It usually consists of a mystical, fun and amazing world or life.

Brothers Grimm or Dr Seuss, all of them create such magnificent but simple stories.

I sometimes create bed time stories for Al E before we go to sleep.

I don't know if he understands, but he does seem to listen, calm down and go to sleep.

Once upon a time, in a land far far away, there lived this man who loved his dog so much.

However, one day, a good omen came and took the man away ...

Oh well, bedtime stories are nice, they make me happy, they make me laugh, they take the sadness or loneliness away, they make me creative and I truly enjoy them.



What's your favorite bedtime story or fairy tale?

Take care and be well.

1 comment:

Ser said...

I love fairy tales too...still do