About Me

I have done a lot of things in my life and have also worked in many different jobs to make a living and to experience life. This blog is just some of my musings, sometimes funny, sometimes inspirational, sometimes sad, sometimes angry, sometimes simple but all the time, it's just me.

Thursday, January 22, 2009

Every Breath

I am missing Al E. I wonder if he is missing me.

Been speaking to my dad, and he says Al E pays attention, at least when I speak to him.

As usual, Al E is starting to tire out my dad.

Check out my post about Al E and Dada in the other blog.

When I arrived in KL, I went to a friends house and saw this dog I have known for years called Max. Max is a 8 year old shitsu pekinese mix which I have known since he was a puppy.

He just come up sniffing to me . . . I guess he smelled Al E on me. He does come to me usually, but this time was different, Max was really sniffing up my shirt.

It has been just 2 days away from Al E. Just another 100 or so to go. SIGH!

I will survive and I am sure so will Al E. I do believe he is in great hands with Dada now and then with his mummy later.

Every breath I take and every breath he takes, I'll be missing him . . .

Take care and be well

1 comment:

Ser said...

AL-E will be fine...with Dada and Auntie Joanna.