About Me

I have done a lot of things in my life and have also worked in many different jobs to make a living and to experience life. This blog is just some of my musings, sometimes funny, sometimes inspirational, sometimes sad, sometimes angry, sometimes simple but all the time, it's just me.

Friday, January 9, 2009

#8 Done, #2 is hapenning soon

Yes, #8 done and #2 in about 10 days.

8. I will finally cave and buy an iPod so that I don't have to carry countless CDs.

Yes, bought a 16GB iPOD nano, green color.

Downloading endless songs to take to Netherlands.



2. I will be in Netherlands for 3.5 months of 2009 ... like this is not expected.

I will be leaving Miri to go to KL and then to Netherlands before Chinese New Year.



I will miss all of my family and friends but I will still be able to speak to them.
I will miss Al E mostly because I may be able to see him but no more get his slobbering licks and he just does not pay attention to Skype or telephone calls.

Oh well, I will miss a few public holidays, I will miss a few birthdays and likely celebrate my 40th by myself but Ces't la vie... Such is life and I should make the best of things and sieze the day.

Take care and be well.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

great, excellent. Do u need the sony anymore? Also check out floola. I prefer it to the silly itunes. modest mouse make some great music, but i really don't think people are full of sh*t. Really. maybe when i was younger and more hot headed. today i see that we are all in the same boat, trying and looking for some mercy in our days and hearts.lets try to see each other thro, not thro each other. Cliche perhaps, but a damn good one.motto for a meaningful life.

Nil said...

Bal, will return the other one as soon as I get to KL and before I am off to Rijswijk. As for people are made of shit ... it's just one of those days lah.