About Me

I have done a lot of things in my life and have also worked in many different jobs to make a living and to experience life. This blog is just some of my musings, sometimes funny, sometimes inspirational, sometimes sad, sometimes angry, sometimes simple but all the time, it's just me.

Monday, June 22, 2009

Is this Barrack Obama?

Is this Barrack Obama or a look-alike? Was he giving a speech? Was he singing? What is on his neck - some device to communicate with aliens perhaps?



Look again. This was taken from a video in 1982. The main singer in Trio does have an uncanny resemblance to Barrack Obama.

Da Da Da You don't love me, I don't love you but that is okay.

I know I am posting this video again but the song is so fun and funny. Puts a smile on my face on this hot hot hot day.



Take care and be well.

No comments: