About Me

I have done a lot of things in my life and have also worked in many different jobs to make a living and to experience life. This blog is just some of my musings, sometimes funny, sometimes inspirational, sometimes sad, sometimes angry, sometimes simple but all the time, it's just me.

Friday, June 19, 2009

Funny Happy People

I came accross this old pics in one of my thumb drives and nearly burst out laughing. I had used some of these pics for a presentation in DHL basically showing how I have evolved.

Below as per chronological years of my life:


In University of Wisconsin Stevens Point 1989. Letting the hair grow and wearing really "fashionable" glasses.

In University of Wisconsin - 1990. In my dormitory, spoting the stache and looking like a 70's pimp. 1990 - 1991. This picture of all career counselors in our lecturers house, a end of year sort of party.I think close to graduation in 1991. This card was actually sent out to invite people to my party at home after graduation. This picture was taken in New York when we went camping.In my room in Bangsar when I was working as a journalist in The Star newspaper, 1992. Are you scared?


As a journalist in The Sun, 1993. Looking a lil smarter and less scary. Sporting a gold ear stud and again fashionable gold framed glasses.


Raja Gelek, Datuk M Daud Kilau. Well, for a party anyways. In Texas Instruments, likely 1995/1996.Trip to India, I cannot recall but I think 1999 or 2000, maybe 2001.
Rasta Man, likely 2001
No more rasta. In Sabah, likely 2001.


2002. Long hair, girly look. Or was this earlier .... hmm, I cannot remember but I am sure wifey will correct me. A trip to Europe for the 1st time, 2002.
An aging professor at my tuition center, I think 2003.Maldives, I honestly cannot remember when but I think 2004 or 2005, after the big Tsunami. Like my grey hair?
In 2004, at Cyberview Lodge. Just before joining a company in Cyberjaya, I took a short vacation in Cyberjaya.


Chubby chubby me, in Singapore in 2005.In DHL, likely 2006.


This picture I cannot place exactly which year, I am thinking 2006 as well.



Trip to Egypt, September 2008. Andainya aku pergi sebelummu (Alleycats).


Ad's wedding. Dec 2008. Gaya, Mutu, Keungullan.


Amsterdam February 2009. Quite recent during my assignment to The Netherlands. It was bloody cold at that time still.


Well, I hope all of you'll reading this had a good laugh or at least a big smile on your face cause I burst out laughing looking at some of these pics.


Take care and be well.

6 comments:

Archiereus said...

gahhhh!!!!!! are you scared.....
no? gahhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!! now? are you scared....?? :(

LOL hahahahahahaha

Ser said...

Lots of memories....some funny...some so weird but you got better over the years. Cheers.

Unknown said...

hehehehehe....!!!
hahahahaha...!!!
you have truly been evolving ;P

macK said...

kakakakakakakakakakaka
kekekekekekkekekekekek
kikikikikikikkikikikki

enough for this week.

bal said...

NICE. I really like your suit at the wedding of your friend in dec 2008. nice combo shirt and tie. waaaay sweeeet! Oh, and i am glad to say that i bear witness to some of your latter changes, but one thing that hasn't changed is that heart of gold you have.

b

Nil said...

Thanks B, the heart of gold I was born with ... hopefully it keeps pumping to continue bringing laughter and joy.