About Me

I have done a lot of things in my life and have also worked in many different jobs to make a living and to experience life. This blog is just some of my musings, sometimes funny, sometimes inspirational, sometimes sad, sometimes angry, sometimes simple but all the time, it's just me.

Saturday, June 6, 2009

New Seating Arrangement

So, over the Gawai, my old cubicle was torn down and new ones were built.

My seating moves a little, over the other side of the wall. As well as a little larger space and a window.

Previously I did not have a window behind me but a wall, in fact the very wall that I am moved over from.

Not much view from the window but still a window.

Also, a new cubicle mate. Since I joined, Bu Bu has been my cubicle mate, but as things change, people change as well.

Bu Bu is no longer and has moved away, also having a window view looking over the noisy cafeteria.

For me, my view looks over nothing but still, a window and therefore natural light.

Also, the larger space means I can have another chair in my cubicle and this time, I took a nice sofa chair that was in another cubicle.

I went one day over Gawai t unpack the 3 boxes I had and to arrange my additional cupboard.

The things are just dumped in the cupboard and the drawers and the actual decoration will happen on Monday after I get back to work from the Gawai break.

A new place, a new cubicle, a new cubicle neighbour, but an old friend. You see, the person sitting next to me actually joined on the same day that I joined and we have been friends since.

Watch out for pics that I will put up later on Monday or maybe Tuesday.

Take care and be well.

1 comment:

bal said...

your Latin quote of the day says 'org.apache.shindig.common.XmL.X1,premature end of file. ....

I always knew them Latin-o's were plenty shmart people, but wow they were waaaay ahead of their time. While the rest of the world was just getting the hang of papyrus, the Latin-o s were 'shindigging' into computers and org.apache was not just another tribe in the usaa. Wayyy sweeeeet!

b