About Me

I have done a lot of things in my life and have also worked in many different jobs to make a living and to experience life. This blog is just some of my musings, sometimes funny, sometimes inspirational, sometimes sad, sometimes angry, sometimes simple but all the time, it's just me.

Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Unconditional

Four, four, four, four.

Not fore, I am not playing golf here.

And not Ten, Ten, Ten, Ten either.

But I have been sleeping only 4 hours every night since Sunday night.

Today and tomorrow, I will be working at least until 11pm.

Then there is the insomnia. The insomnia likely cause by numerous stress. Numerous stress caused by numerous incidents. Numerous incidents caused bu numerous reasons. Numerous reasons that I have made up to explain and give myself an excuse to be stressed and have insomnia.

I need to learn more about life from my four legged companion.

Eat well, drink a lot of water, play with your favorite toys everyday, sleep whenever and wherever when you are tired and always provide unconditional love to everyone that is nice to you.

Why? Don't question it, questioning is like adding conditions.

Unconditional.

Take care and be well.

1 comment:

kC said...

insomnia... does it spread? seemed to have gotten it as well...