About Me

I have done a lot of things in my life and have also worked in many different jobs to make a living and to experience life. This blog is just some of my musings, sometimes funny, sometimes inspirational, sometimes sad, sometimes angry, sometimes simple but all the time, it's just me.

Sunday, September 6, 2009

Shojotai

Remember them?

Shojotai... the three girl Japanese band that all of us loved when I was a teenager.

Every girl I knew wanted to be like Shojotai and every guy I knew lusted after them.

I was reminded by this when wifey and I went for a Japanese restaurant and for some reason I was thinking of this Japanese girl band that was extremely popular in Malaysia. Of course I did not remember the name but as usual, wifey did.

So, after nice Japanese dinner, what better to reminisce over a couple of Shojotai's favorite songs, Love Love Love and Bye Bye Bye.





Take care and be well.

2 comments:

Ser said...

I used to like this group long long long time ago...gosh!

Archiereus said...

for guys i know why you said all lusted after them.. the slow mo music video at the beach, the micro minis in concerts ... fuh sankyu arigato :P