About Me

I have done a lot of things in my life and have also worked in many different jobs to make a living and to experience life. This blog is just some of my musings, sometimes funny, sometimes inspirational, sometimes sad, sometimes angry, sometimes simple but all the time, it's just me.

Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Nearly 10 years have passed

Nearly 10 years have passed since my mom passed away - just a couple more weeks.

Somehow, I still miss her every now and then and I still think of her every now and then.

Every time I see my friends mums or when friends talk about their mums or when I see my wifey's mum, which I do consider mum as well, I just miss my own mummy.

(Not the one wrapped in toilet paper or cloth and not the one Brendan Fraser keeps chasing after!)

I also still feel that she is somewhere still watching over me, protecting me from various bad or evil people, things etc.

Just a feeling that I also got today, that she is watching over me, giving me some direction, setting me to the right path.

I do not feel that I am lost, or that I don't belong, or that I do not know where my life is leading when I feel her direction.

I am sometimes lost, and sometimes feel that I don't belong and sometimes do not know where my life is leading.

But I do not feel so when given a sign.

Thanks mummy for all your guidance while you were alive and thanks for all your guidance now.

Love you lots.

Take care and be well.

No comments: