About Me

I have done a lot of things in my life and have also worked in many different jobs to make a living and to experience life. This blog is just some of my musings, sometimes funny, sometimes inspirational, sometimes sad, sometimes angry, sometimes simple but all the time, it's just me.

Sunday, September 14, 2008

Kuala Lumpur Kuala Lumpur

I am getting comfortable with life in Miri. I just do not like the pace of life in Kay-El.

I love my family and I come here because of them. But sometimes I feel like I am lost.

But in KL, everything, everybody, everyday ... tick-tock tick-tock. Busy, busy, busy.

Yet, in this busy place I call home, there are friends of ours who find time, who have the work life balance, who go diving in the weekend, who spend quality time with their family, who go photography shooting in the wildlife, who go model shooting in some fancy smancy hotels, who go hiking, who live less than 3 minutes drive between work and home.

I guess I have had to come out of KL to see that while it is a hectic life and a hectic pace, if you really really really want a work life balance, you can find it anywhere, anytime, any how with anyone.

Take care and be well.

No comments: