About Me

I have done a lot of things in my life and have also worked in many different jobs to make a living and to experience life. This blog is just some of my musings, sometimes funny, sometimes inspirational, sometimes sad, sometimes angry, sometimes simple but all the time, it's just me.

Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Stop and stare

Why do the people have a tendency to stop and stare?

If you are different
If you are unique
If you are outstanding
If you are disabled
If you are down syndrome
If you have Tourette's syndrome
If you are autistic
If you are popular
If you are ugly
If you are pretty
If you are fat
If you are of a certain skin color
If you are albino
If you are blind
If you are deaf

Why stop and stare - is there a show going on?

Move on,
Walk on by,
live your life,
stare at yourself in the mirror,
Stop the stare,
Don't stop and stare ....

One day, I'll just stare back and then ....

Take care and be well.

No comments: