About Me

I have done a lot of things in my life and have also worked in many different jobs to make a living and to experience life. This blog is just some of my musings, sometimes funny, sometimes inspirational, sometimes sad, sometimes angry, sometimes simple but all the time, it's just me.

Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Busy as a bee, hungry like a wolf and a sick puppy

Yet another day and yet another blog.

I am as busy as a bee and hopefully will be able to get in the groove of my new role soon enough. There is so much to do and since I do not have a laptop yet, it is rather difficult to do any work at home or the weekends.

I do wish I could be less busy and have less things to do, but with the recent role change and no real promotion, I feel it is rather of a punishment than a promotion. But I have vowed to remain positive about it.

I am drowning in information but starved for knowledge. Quoting John Quincy Adams, "Patience and perseverance have a magical effect before which difficulties disappear and obstacles vanish."

I will have to remain patient and persevere through this. I am certain of a brighter future.

I am also tired because Al E has kept me up most of the night. He has not been well and I am really concerned like any parent of a 2 month old baby would be.

I am hungry like a wolf, just hungry. I don't know why, but I am darn hungry the whole day.

Oh well, patience and perseverance. I will eat and feel less hungry, Al E will get better, I will get my work done, I will become knowledgeable and I will do well in all my endeavours.

I will be just fine.

Take care and be well.

No comments: