About Me

I have done a lot of things in my life and have also worked in many different jobs to make a living and to experience life. This blog is just some of my musings, sometimes funny, sometimes inspirational, sometimes sad, sometimes angry, sometimes simple but all the time, it's just me.

Friday, July 11, 2008

Al E Baba - A picture blog


Al E sleeping in a new house.


Another angle of Al E sleeping.


Yet another sleeping picture


"Can I have some privacy already Aunty Rena, I want to go sleep."


Al E ... come to mummy.


Nope, not coming to mummy.


Eating socks again.


Al E wiping out his food ... hungry little dog.


More eating pics.


Yet another eating pic.


"Eating also these people don't give me any privacy. Eat, sleep, shit, piss - all they want to watch."


"No peace in eating, aunty Rena also can't leave me alone."


"Should I go to mummy or not?"



"I guess I am going no where now, mummy has got a grip of me."


"I am sleepy, what's mummy smiling for?"


"Mummy is nice and warm."


"Ok, where is daddy, I am bored."


"Here's daddy, orite, now I sleep on his arms."


Looks like Al E and Nil are both tired.


Camera shy Al E - more like, enough pictures of me oredi, shy lah.


This in Rena's living.


"I want to jump out, but where do I go?"


"Hooray, I am on my nice cushy."


"Hooray, I am biting daddy's toes and socks."


"Hooray, I am biting the flowers of Aunty Rena slippers which mummy's wearing."


Owh, wifey and me wif Al E


Al E and wifey

All pictures courtesy of Renatta's D60. Thanks Rena.

Take care and be well.

No comments: