About Me

I have done a lot of things in my life and have also worked in many different jobs to make a living and to experience life. This blog is just some of my musings, sometimes funny, sometimes inspirational, sometimes sad, sometimes angry, sometimes simple but all the time, it's just me.

Thursday, July 3, 2008

Women ..... you are not fat

My wifey, the mouse in the house, the picture below and five other friends pictured below have told me they are fat or are getting fat.
.
My wifey below - she keeps saying she is getting fat. The picture below was taken about 6 weeks ago.

.
Mack, who is still hiding in her attic for at least another week (well, she is holed up in a hotel room) sent me a short message text on the mobile that she is getting fat. The picture below was taken barely two weeks ago.

.
The little udang below also said a few weeks ago that she feels she is getting fat.

.
My Sabahan friend, she keeps complaining that she is getting fat as well.

.
My friend from when I started, Ah Mei, she said she is getting a little fat on the tummy.

.
My sweet Indonesian buddy Yani also told me she is getting a little bit chubby.


Ladies, friends .... trust me when I say this, YOU ARE NOT FAT.
.
This is fat.....

.
And when you get this fat, I will not have to tell you that you are fat, you will know it yourself.
.
But right now you are not fat, it will be quite a foreseeable time before you will get fat especially considering that all of you are fairly active and lead active and healthy lifestyles except for some junk food every now and then.
.
I have a lot of respect for all the women up there, my wife and my friends.
.
Remember, Ginger Rogers did everything Fred Astaire did, but she did it backwards and in high heels.
.
So, ladies, you are not fat, you are great looking and you all can dance backwards. Pascal said, "We are all something, but none of us are everything."
.
One thing you are not is fat, please trust me on this.
.
Take care and be well.

1 comment:

Archiereus said...

I agree!! Ladies you are not getting fat! I am getting fat and working out to lose it hahahaha!! even my weight says im getting fat hahahaha.