About Me

I have done a lot of things in my life and have also worked in many different jobs to make a living and to experience life. This blog is just some of my musings, sometimes funny, sometimes inspirational, sometimes sad, sometimes angry, sometimes simple but all the time, it's just me.

Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Long live RPK

It is a sad day for blogging community and a sad day for Malaysian politics.

I do not write a political blog.

Nevertheless, I am sad because of the unwarranted persecution of fellow blogger and among the most senior and respected bloggers, Raja Petra Kamaruddin or Pete or RPK.

My career in Malaysia started as a journalist for the two main English language print media newspapers in Malaysia and lasted barely 3 years in total due to the lack of press freedom.

Today and in the last few days when it became evident that Pete would be charged and brought to court, it brought great sadness in my heart.

I too wish that all the murderers and persons involved in the murder of Altantuya rot in hell. I wish that all murderers rot in hell.

My personal opinion is that politics of Malaysia has been crap, the judiciary has been crap, the print media has been crap - we have no shortage of food in Malaysia, it is full of crap.

My prayers and best wishes go out to RPK and his family, you have stood firm, you stand tall amongst us.

That's all.

Take care and be well.

No comments: