About Me

I have done a lot of things in my life and have also worked in many different jobs to make a living and to experience life. This blog is just some of my musings, sometimes funny, sometimes inspirational, sometimes sad, sometimes angry, sometimes simple but all the time, it's just me.

Thursday, May 22, 2008

Appreciation can make a day, even change a life.

I am not feeling extremely well the past few days, I have been saying it is mind over matter, and even joking that if I don't mind then it doesn't matter.

My migraines are back and having it for the past 48 hours. I have learned to live with the migraines but this time it has lasted longer than I expected.

My backaches are also back, lower back, upper back and my spinal spondolysis is acting up. I developed back problems when I was a coolie, unloading containers filled with carpets and putting them in the warehouse.

My eyes are burning and aching and it is more than just the chlorine in the swimming pool.

My knees are clicking and aching and my heels are hurting like a building on fire and the people inside cannot get out.

My kidney problems have been acting up as well.... I will not get in details of how I know this but it has got to do with my pee.

I am unable to fall asleep. I do not have appetite to eat.

With all this "MY" and "I" it is not surprising that I have a migraine.

Is it due to stress, maybe partially, maybe fully, maybe none. I do not know anymore.

In this times of pain, I am still happy.
In this times of uncertainties, I am still happy.
In this time of loneliness, I am still happy.
In this time of need, I am still happy.
In this time of stress, I am still happy.

Love the moment.
Flowers grow out of dark moments.
Each moment is vital.
It affects the whole.
Life is a succession of such moments
and to live each,
is to succeed.

Appreciation can make a day, even change a life. Our willingness to put it into words is all that is necessary.

Thank you.

Take care and be well.

No comments: