About Me

I have done a lot of things in my life and have also worked in many different jobs to make a living and to experience life. This blog is just some of my musings, sometimes funny, sometimes inspirational, sometimes sad, sometimes angry, sometimes simple but all the time, it's just me.

Sunday, June 29, 2008

Bu Bu is lost in the woods

Bu Bu is lost in the woods.

The question is, should Bu Bu find his own way out of the woods? Or should the Bear (a.k.a. me, myself and I) go get him out of the woods, or just give him some clues to get out of the woods or should we organize a rescue party and rescue Bu Bu out from the enchanted forest of playfulness, fun, joy and everything sweet?

At the moment, as Bear, I want Bu Bu to find his own way out of the jungle, but I have left some clues, some trail.

Einstein once said that the world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing.

So, as such, I do not want to sit back and do nothing. I leave clues.

If Bu Bu still remains lost, maybe more clues need to be left. I would prefer if Bu Bu was able to come out of the woods himself, and I am certain he can come out of the woods, as long as he concentrates, looks for the clues, gets help from the special creatures in the forest who are more than willing to assist as long as he asks.

Our ideals resemble the stars, which illuminate the night. No one will ever be able to touch them. But the men who, like the sailors on the ocean, take them for guides, will undoubtedly reach their goal.

You may not be able to reach the stars, but use them as guidance to reach your goal, your destiny.

I seriously wish and hope for Bu Bu to be out of the woods soon.

Take care and be well.

No comments: