About Me

I have done a lot of things in my life and have also worked in many different jobs to make a living and to experience life. This blog is just some of my musings, sometimes funny, sometimes inspirational, sometimes sad, sometimes angry, sometimes simple but all the time, it's just me.

Saturday, August 13, 2011

The laughing heart

Your life is your life;
Don’t let it be clubbed into dank submission.
Be on the watch.
There are ways out.
There is a light somewhere.
It may not be much light
but it beats the darkness.
Be on the watch.
The gods will offer you chances.
Know them.
Take them.
You can’t beat death
but you can beat death in life, sometimes.
And the more often you learn to do it,
the more light there will be.
Your life is your life.
Know it while you have it.
You are marvelous.
The gods wait to delight in you.
-- by Charles Bukowski



Your life is your life.
Whether you believe or you do not
Whether you care or
you have a heaven can care attitude.

My life is my life.
I get knocked down.
People talk behind my back.
There is the sharp pain
of a knife poked in my back.

But my life is my life.
I get up.
I move on.
I trust and
I have faith.
I believe.

Your life is your life.
Live it how you want to.
Live your life.
Don't judge how
I live mine.
And I will offer you
the same courtesy.

Take care and be well.

No comments: