About Me

I have done a lot of things in my life and have also worked in many different jobs to make a living and to experience life. This blog is just some of my musings, sometimes funny, sometimes inspirational, sometimes sad, sometimes angry, sometimes simple but all the time, it's just me.

Saturday, October 18, 2008

Weekend on a Scooter

Yeah!

Ahhhhhhhhhh...

Allright, crew! It's weeeeeeeekeeeeeeeeeend!!!

Yes!

We're not the monkeys, but we've got the key!

I'm the fast chatter - no one's better than me!

Yeeeah!

So many things to do...

Let's start with

1. Browse the Internet while watching the rain fall and the sun shining on the calm blue waters.

2. Play with Al E Baba.

3. Write my blog.

4. Make breakfast.

5. Meditate to calm the storm that has been brewing in my mind.

6. Make a list of things to do this weekend.

7. Prioritize and do things that can be done rather quickly.

8. Feel a sense of achievement for what has been achieved.

9. Spend some time, really good time with wifey.



Over and out!

Take care and be well.

No comments: