About Me

I have done a lot of things in my life and have also worked in many different jobs to make a living and to experience life. This blog is just some of my musings, sometimes funny, sometimes inspirational, sometimes sad, sometimes angry, sometimes simple but all the time, it's just me.

Wednesday, July 16, 2008

I have never....but yet

I have a few colleagues who live totally separate lives.

I decided that I should not blog about their separate lives.

Because many people live separate lives.

Maybe I will decide to blog about something else.

Maybe I should just do work.

Maybe I have no right to write about others.

I just hope my colleagues see, see with their heart, find the strength to do the right thing and stop living a life that is separate, but then again, who am I to say that.

I have never walked alone,
But yet I have been lonely.
I have never swam the seas,
But yet I find joy in the sound of the waves.
I have never been short of friends,
But yet sometimes I wish for true friendships.
I have never had enough money,
But yet I have lived a rich life.
I have never thought I would ever find love,
But yet I am in love with my wife more than ever.
I have never had a pet in my life,
But yet Al E has brought more joy to my life than I hoped for.
I have never cried in a movie,
But yet I have cried in a concert by Pink Floyd.
I have never travelled first class on a plane,
But yet I have jumped off one and would do it again.
I have never . . . .
But yet I don't regret what I have never done.

Take care and be well.

No comments: