About Me

I have done a lot of things in my life and have also worked in many different jobs to make a living and to experience life. This blog is just some of my musings, sometimes funny, sometimes inspirational, sometimes sad, sometimes angry, sometimes simple but all the time, it's just me.

Friday, April 6, 2012

So what did I do when I was 43?

Eat. Bangkok Lane, The Lil Wine Place, Tree Monkey, Mansion 32, Kopitiam, Euro Deli, G, Penang Road Chendol, etc etc
Laugh. with wife, with friend, with the world
Drink a little. Tom Yum Martini, Dirty Martini, Dry Martini and Edwinger beer, wine, water, juice.
Sleep.
Enjoy.
Catch up with a old friend.
Shop. In Gurney plaza, elsewhere, Spice Garden
On a Good Friday. Celebrate 43.
Church, on Easter Sunday. In Pulau Tikus Church of Immaculate Conception.
Eat. Or did I mention eat already.

Owh Penang, how wonderful to come home again after nearly 18 months.

Take care and be well

No comments: