About Me

I have done a lot of things in my life and have also worked in many different jobs to make a living and to experience life. This blog is just some of my musings, sometimes funny, sometimes inspirational, sometimes sad, sometimes angry, sometimes simple but all the time, it's just me.

Sunday, April 1, 2012

BAU, LWD, SLA, ASM, ISM, ITIL, ROTFLMAO

APRIL FOOLS?

BAU - business as usual.

New role starts, wonderful, ahppy. Back to program management.

What about handover, transition, old role?

BAU. Business as usual. Do both. Yay. Double pay too?

Got a message from someone, subject LWD.

So many acronyms. LWD, person leaving, last working day, farewell.

Thought I'd be rid of the ISMs and the SLAs and the BPRs etc, but oh no, not just yet, BAU my friend.

Just do it. NIKE.

Take care and be well.

No comments: