About Me

I have done a lot of things in my life and have also worked in many different jobs to make a living and to experience life. This blog is just some of my musings, sometimes funny, sometimes inspirational, sometimes sad, sometimes angry, sometimes simple but all the time, it's just me.

Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Resolution


Resolution
audio
a measure of digital audio quality
Resolution
logic
a rule of inference used for automated theorem proving
Resolution
law
a written motion adopted by a deliberative body
Resolution
debate
the statement which is debated in policy debate
Resolution
music
a technique in music theory
Resolution
meter
the replacement of one longum with two brevia

I do not make new year resolutions. I do not resolve to do anything. However, these are my new year wishes and hopes:
 
1. I wish I will get role, work-wise, that I truly thrive in and enjoy doing.
2. I hope that I will get the salary according to the job I have been doing (the last 2 years, I have not been getting so).
3. I wish I will not have to work late and long hours very frequently as I did in the last 3 months.
4. I hope that I will have enough money to pay off debts and some more to finally have a nice break.
5. I wish that this year will be a better year for me in terms of growth in spirituality.
6. I hope that I will enjoy doing stuff again rather than just going through the motions to complete a task.
7. I wish that I can visit Cuba or Argentina.
8. I hope that I am able to continue to make an impact in other people's lives.
9. I wish that I will have less worries financially, emotionally, spiritually, personally.
10. I hope that I will not cause stress to the ones I love.
11. I wish that wifey, daddy and Al E will be healthy, well, as well as wealthy.
12. I hope that I am able to show more peace, love and compassion to everyone that I meet.
 
12 hopes and wishes for this 12th year in the new millennium.
 
A spiritual awakening or the end of the world?
 
May we be blessed and may we rise to what we are meant to be.
 
Take care and be well.
 

1 comment:

anju said...

keep on blogging.............ur blogs are inspiring...........infinite Hoponopo......................