About Me

I have done a lot of things in my life and have also worked in many different jobs to make a living and to experience life. This blog is just some of my musings, sometimes funny, sometimes inspirational, sometimes sad, sometimes angry, sometimes simple but all the time, it's just me.

Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Animals and Plants on Facebook


Saw this posting in a friend's Facebook profile and considering my furry boy has a Facebook, I thought it was awfully funny. If animals have Facebook, these are most likely to be their Status Updates. I added on some to what was already there ... so feel free to add more.

Cockroach : Managed to skip from some one’s foot step. Man, I lead a dangerous lifestyle.

Cow : Huh! They are touching my breast again..what they think I am? Bitch!

Mosquito : I am HIV positive this is all due to wrong sucking!

Chicken : If tomorrow I am not updating my status, means I am being served at KFC. Love you...all.

Octopus : I have just refilled my ink cartridge..hooray!

Octopus: WTF, now they are touching my breast to squeeze my ink out!!!

Cow : Friends, don’t go out, hari raya korban holiday is coming.

Pig writes a comment on Cow’s status : “Luckily I am haram” 4 likes.

Cow replies : "Don’t you remember that after hari raya korban is the Chinese new year."

Cat: I'm just going to lay around and see if I care.

Cat: lick lick lick "What you looking at? Jealous is it?

Dog: wagging tail My master's here, my master's here, hooray.

Cicak/Gecko: Tsk tsk tsk tsk tsk

Cicak writes comment on another Cicak's wall who drowned in Bangkok floods: Tsk tsk tsk tsk tsk

Birds: Ooh ooh ooh look at that shiny car, I'm gonna mark it with my shit.

Fish in Aquarium: You looking at me? You, you looking at me? Oh what the heck, nothing I can do about it anyways.

Fish is a restaurant aquarium: Owh no, here comes the net again, goodbye world, love always.

Bangsar Rat: Today was a great day, I had some chicken, some roti canai, some thosai, some fish curry, some mutton bones and for dessert, I raided the TMC garbage bins for some durians.

Ants: Ooh ooh, i got no time for Facebook updates, gotta run around aimlessly looking for food, just following orders. Bye.

Trees in Bangsar: Owh no, here comes that dog again, going to pee all over me and shit on my legs. Sheesh.

Trees in Bangsar: Oh no, here comes DBKL, going to bloody chop me down again.

Flowers in my garden: Owh no, here come the birds, always sucking on me? What do I get in return? Oh yeah, off-spring.

Flowers in my garden: Now the bees sucking on me. I must just be a sucker for these animals!!!

I enjoyed this and could probably think of a lot more, but time for me to work. So think of some and post comments.

Take care and be well.