About Me

I have done a lot of things in my life and have also worked in many different jobs to make a living and to experience life. This blog is just some of my musings, sometimes funny, sometimes inspirational, sometimes sad, sometimes angry, sometimes simple but all the time, it's just me.

Saturday, June 18, 2011

Choice



Interesting video on the anxiety of choices in the capitalist world.

How do we make choices and why do we have so much anxiety when making choices?

This touches in believes as well.

What do you believe in? Are these your true believes or because others believe it and you do not want to offend others beliefs?

And choice always involves in some loss. And we also perceive guilt.

This is the ideology of capitalism.

Anyways, take 10 minutes to view this video.

Sometime soon, I will talk about The Age of Reason.

Take care and be well.

No comments: