About Me

I have done a lot of things in my life and have also worked in many different jobs to make a living and to experience life. This blog is just some of my musings, sometimes funny, sometimes inspirational, sometimes sad, sometimes angry, sometimes simple but all the time, it's just me.

Thursday, March 31, 2011

Just like you

I want to be just like you.
So full of love just like you.
Always grateful just like you.
Easily forgiving just like you
Say sorry just like you
Have a heart just like you
Please teach me
Please guide me.
Please show me.
Cause I would love to be
just like you
~ Nil Timbadia

I want to be just like Him, God but I know that is a tall order.

I want to be just like my Guardian Mahavir, and he is my friend, my guide in troubled times.

I wan to be just like my wife, patient and loving despite many things going on in life.

I want to be just like my little furry son, Al E. He is always so loving, grateful and forgiving. He is my first Ho'oponopono teacher.

I want to be just like my Sid in the aquarium, patient and a great listener.

I want to be just like Jesus, my guide and guardian, always full of love and forgiveness.

I want to be just like Kriya Baba, so calm and peaceful.

I want to be just like Prityangara Amman, like a mother so filled with love.

I want to be just like my friends, Uncle P, mother and father of Wisdom, and all the wonderful people on Friday meditation classes that are always close to my heart.

I want to be just like Reiki master Dr Usui, a true healer using the universe energies.

At the end of the day, I want to be just like me. The soul that is I still is on a path of clearing the bad memories and karma but well on the path.

I am reaching the divinity.

And as I end this month of blogging about friends including all the wonderful pets, and as I move on to the 43 year of my life next week, and as I start to write more about the power of the soul and possibly helping others, I would like to say ... Thank you. I love you. I am sorry. Please forgive me.

Thank you and I love you.

Take care and be well.

2 comments:

Ser said...

One thing is for sure and that is, Ale is truly our 1st on Ho'oponopono...always loving and forgiving and very grateful...

Macedonia said...

nice blog ^_^. hope your willing, will come true.

try read this, i copy it from
http://kopicina.blogspot.com/2010/05/when-today.html


when today
i flow. he said. i don't make long plans. i live my days, one at a time. i don't bother myself with long thoughts on something. i go by impulse. it is myself who makes the calls. not my head. you can say that i have a good instinct. so what is your target, your purpose in life. i asked him. my target, now, is to survive this day. my purpose is by surviving today. i can see tommorrow. well that's a nice picture i thought. you live your day, today, just to see tommorrow. and so on. and so forth. i wish that i can be like you. i said. what's stopping you. he said. myself. i just can't see myself letting go all those marks left by events in my days. i'm a very sentimental person. once you're caught in the web. you're dead. he said. don't cling on the past. he said. you'll never go forward. you have to move on. i stop. i feel my heart beat. and suddenly i realise. i was suppose to be on my way to someplace. these feet are stomping to take me there. but i have forgotten my destination completely.