About Me

I have done a lot of things in my life and have also worked in many different jobs to make a living and to experience life. This blog is just some of my musings, sometimes funny, sometimes inspirational, sometimes sad, sometimes angry, sometimes simple but all the time, it's just me.

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

I

I am the "I"
Owau No Ka "I"
"I" come forth from the void into light,
Pua mai au mai ka po iloko o ka malamalama,
"I" am the breath that nurtures life,
Owau no ka ha, ka mauli ola,
"I" am that emptiness, that hollowness beyond all consciousness,
Owau no ka poho, ke ka'ele mawaho a'e o no ike apau.
The "I", the Id, the All.
Ka I, Ke Kino Iho, na Mea Apau.
"I" draw my bow of rainbows across the waters,
Ka a'e au i ku'u pi'o o na anuenue mawaho a'e o na kai a pau,
The continuum of minds with matters.
Ka ho'omaumau o na mana'o ame na mea a pau.
"I" am the incoming and outgoing of breath,
Owau no ka "Ho", a me ka "Ha"
The invisible, untouchable breeze,
He huna ka makani nahenahe,
The undefinable atom of creation.
Ka "Hua" huna o Kumulipo.
"I" am the "I".
Owau no ka "I".
~ Hawaiian Origins

As one goes through life, we learn about family, friends, teamwork etc. and often the "I" is lost. People often say there is no "I" in team and all those fancy shmancy corporate talk.

But if you are spiritual, it all starts with the "I". The soul that I am, the body that the soul drives, the superconscious, the subconscious and the conscious mind are all "I". The memories, the "karma", the past the present are all "I".

As I go through my spiritual journey, there are others I meet along the way. Others who join me. Others who are with me. Others who come along for the ride. Others who guide. But at the end of it all, the spiritual growth is for the "I".

A team or a family or a group cannot grow spiritually without the "I" growing.

The intention of my life is from the consious mind and the ego. But I search for the inspiration from the divine soul. And to erase my negative memories, to cleanse my negative memories, I seek forgiveness, and I provide infinite love and gratitude to all, but most of all to the "I", to the divine soul that is "I".

In the past year, I have found inspiration from within from many sources, I have grown in many ways. The divine soul that is I is now back on the right inspiration and not on an egoistic intention. I am inspired.

I am the I.

I give what I can give. And in return, I hope you give what you can give. And the world of I, the world of you and therefore, the world in whole will be a better place.

My Peace I give to you, My Peace I leave with you. Not the world's Peace, but, only My Peace, The Peace of I.

My Love I give to you, My Love I leave with you. Not the world's Love, but, only My Love, the Love of I.

My Thanks I give to you, My Thanks I leave with you. Not the world's Thanks, but, only My Thanks, the Thanks of I.

My forgiveness I give to you, My forgiveness I leave with you. Not the world's forgiveness, but, only My Forgiveness, the Forgiveness of I.

I am sorry, Please forgive me, I love you and I thank you.

Take care and be well.

The Peace Of "I"
Ka Maluhia O Ka "I"
Peace be with you, All My Peace,
O ka Maluhia no me oe, Ku'u Maluhia a pau loa,
The Peace that is " I ", the Peace that is "I am".
Ka Maluhia o ka "I", owau no ka Maluhia,
The Peace for always, now and forever and evermore.
Ka Maluhia no na wa a pau, no ke'ia wa a mau a mau loa aku.
My Peace " I " give to you, My Peace " I " leave with you,
Ha'awi aku wau I ku'u Maluhia ia oe, waiho aku wau I ku'u Maluhia me oe,
Not the world's Peace, but, only My Peace,
The Peace of " I ".
A'ole ka Maluhia o ke ao aka, ka'u Maluhia wale no,
Ka Maluhia o ka "I".
~ Hawaiian Origins

No comments: