About Me

I have done a lot of things in my life and have also worked in many different jobs to make a living and to experience life. This blog is just some of my musings, sometimes funny, sometimes inspirational, sometimes sad, sometimes angry, sometimes simple but all the time, it's just me.

Tuesday, October 19, 2010

My name is Muniandy, Kuppusammy, Chandran, Anjali

In the wonderful resort city in Borneo with the twin mascots of Mimi and Riri, there existed a bunch of "misfit" friends called Muniandy who was a kayan boy, Kuppusammy Karupiah who was a small town Chinese boy from Kuala Lumpur with dreams of getting a butterfly tattoo on his backside, Chandran who was a big city boy with big city dreams from Kuala Lumpur and Anjali a mysterious little Iban Bidayuh girl from the wonderful resort city of Miri.

Now what about them you may ask?

Well, you'll have to find out some other time and not now.

Cause while I can write more now, I seem to have a writer's block and something I would call laziness to elaborate any more right now.

So, there existed a bunch of friends, Muniandy, Kuppusammy, Chandran and Anjali and more of them will have to wait for another day.

Until then ...

Take care and be well.