About Me

I have done a lot of things in my life and have also worked in many different jobs to make a living and to experience life. This blog is just some of my musings, sometimes funny, sometimes inspirational, sometimes sad, sometimes angry, sometimes simple but all the time, it's just me.

Friday, July 2, 2010

Learning to smile and let go

Smile.

And let go.

Something that was easy to do when you are a child.

As you grow,
you learn to be defensive,
you learn to fight,
you learn to be angry,
you learn to be selfish,
you give conditional love,
you learn to hate.

Sigh!!

What wrongs have we been thought all our lives?
Why all these hate?
Why all these conditions?

Smile.

And let go.

Do not dwell.
Do not anger.

Smile and let it go.

Just to share some words of wisdom.

The Five Reiki Principles
BY DR.MIKAO USUI

I - Just for today, I will not be angry.
Anger at others or oneself or at the whole world, creates serious blockages in one's energy. It is the most complex inner enemy.

Letting go of anger brings peace into the Mind.

II - Just for today, I will not worry.
While anger deals with past and present events, worry deals with future ones. Although worry is not always a negative phenomena, endless worries may fill one's head, and each one bores a small hole in one's body and soul.

Letting go of worry, brings healing into the Body.

III - Just for today, I will be grateful.
Be grateful from your hart inward. Inner intention is the important element in this principle. Simple things as thanks, forgiveness, smile, good words, gratitude can improve others life and make them happy.

Being thankful brings Joy into the Spirit.

IV - Just for today, I will do my work honestly.
Support yourself and your family respectably, without harming others. Earn a respectable living, live a life of honor.

Working Honestly brings Abundance into the Soul.

V- Just for today, I will be kind to every living thing.
Honor your parents, honor your teachers, honor your elders.

Being Kind brings Love into the Will.



Smile and let it go.

Take care and be well.

No comments: