About Me

I have done a lot of things in my life and have also worked in many different jobs to make a living and to experience life. This blog is just some of my musings, sometimes funny, sometimes inspirational, sometimes sad, sometimes angry, sometimes simple but all the time, it's just me.

Friday, June 4, 2010

Quotes

I have been using quotes many times in my Facebook. Some are quotes that I have created, some are from friends and some are from others, some famous and some not.

These are various quotes I have used over the last few weeks/months:

Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer.

Everyone just keeps trying to make sense of things, trying to change, trying to be better, trying to make peace … Problem is they are trying and nobody is doing. Stop trying, just do.

We are hypnotised by our environment that we cannot see beyond the horizon of our experience.

Sometimes words or pictures can never explain what you are thinking or feeling. Those times, you keep quiet, sit in solitude, be grateful.

Trust, Accept, Forgive, Believe.

We must move away from comfort zones and go to our combat zones to defeat the bad seeds we’ve planted in our lives. Once done, let that be the past. The good is from now, the happiness is from now and the love is from now.

I pray for guidance, I pray for wisdom, I pray for forgiveness, I pray for health, I pray for connection….. I pray for my soul.

Take heart. Be kind and gentle. Go slow. Forgive yourself. Accept all apologies and forgive others. Be true to yourself. Trust in God or the universal energy.

Take heart in knowing that where you or I come from is not important. What is done is done. But you can change the present and the future by doing the right thing from now. NOW is where it begins…. Not then. Let go of then, and let go of it NOW.

Thrown away the navigation system that’s been taking me in circles on my road to peace and happiness. Seeking it within myself and taking one day at a time.

Planning, thinking, doing …

I’m ok, you’re ok, let’s karaoke.

Through the mist, there is just me, finding my own path. Not a friend nor a foe, not even God nor the devil.

I am a human whatever that may be. I want to see more clearly where I have been and where I am going. And I want to know why I am here.

Turbulence is just a temporary setback you face in life’s journey. If you feel you’re going to crash or prepare for jumping off the plane everytime you hit turbulence, your journey will not be happy. Take a deep breath and enjoy your journey as much as you look forward to the destination.

There is nothing like a dream to create a future. There is nothing like hope. There is nothing like a wish. There is nothing like love, joy and happiness. Embrace them daily, welcome them into your heart and thoughts.

Just for today, do not worry. Just for today, do not anger. Honour your parents, teachers and elders. Earn your living honestly. Show gratitude to every living thing.

Take care and be well.

No comments: