About Me

I have done a lot of things in my life and have also worked in many different jobs to make a living and to experience life. This blog is just some of my musings, sometimes funny, sometimes inspirational, sometimes sad, sometimes angry, sometimes simple but all the time, it's just me.

Sunday, May 16, 2010

Time traveller

I am now a human being, whatever that may be.
I speak for us who move and think and feel and whom time consumes.
I speak as an individual unique in a universe beyond my understanding.
I speak for humankind.

I am hemmed in by limitations of sense and mind and body,
of place and time and circumstances,
some of which I know but most of which I do not.

I am like a being journeying through a forest,
aware of occasional glints of light overhead,
with recollections of the long trail I have already travelled,
and I am conscious of the wonder spaces ahead.

I want to see more clearly where I have been
and where I am going.
And above all,
I want to know why I am where I am and
why I am travelling at all.

Take care and be well.

No comments: