About Me

I have done a lot of things in my life and have also worked in many different jobs to make a living and to experience life. This blog is just some of my musings, sometimes funny, sometimes inspirational, sometimes sad, sometimes angry, sometimes simple but all the time, it's just me.

Tuesday, April 27, 2010

I am space

When you look out at the sky,

And when you wish upon the stars,

And gaze at the moon,

And when the sun blinds your vision,

And you're amazed by the planets,

that are rotating around this ball of fire,

And many other planets rotating around other suns,

And the stars many billion light years away,

Look beyond and look between all these,

And when you see the darkness or the gaps in between,

The thing we call space,

That is me.

I am not a vacumn,

I am not empty,

I am full,

I am three dimensional,

The stars, and the planets and the suns,

All exist within me,

And objects and events occur within me,

I have direction, I create direction, I give direction,

I am boundless,

I have a heart,

I have a soul,

I am what holds it all together,

I am space.

Take care and be well.

No comments: